Tour Brazil: discover, travel, explore

August 27, 2005

About this blog

Hi all.

I'm Paulo, Brazilian, 29 years old.

I'm creating Brazil Brasil.com and this blog in order to offer useful information to foreign people interested in knowing more about Brazil. While Brazil Brasil.com gathers most part of the info about travel, culture, etc., here I'll be discussing - in a personal but impartial way - questions you probably have in mind about Brazil.

When most people think of Brazil they rememer typical images like football, beaches, carnival... and maybe also urban violence, poverty... It's true that some of those images are real (good and bad ones), but Brazil has much more to offer. There are lots of good things and destinations you may want to know, and I'll bringing them to you here.

So, my main goal for this blog is offer you TRANSPARENT and RELEVANT information. If you want to know anything about Brazil, just ask me and we can build the blog's content together. I'll reply as many posts as I can, and when not, other people may help you.

Thanks for coming and Travel to BraZil BraSil .com.

3 Comments:

  • hola

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 03, 2005  

  • hola anonymous!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 10, 2005  

  • Keep up the good work. Brasil é um grande país mas o mundo só ouve do crime. O que cidade tem baixo crime, bons bares, restaurantes, musica, etc onde eu não me preocupo de sendo roubado, batido, matado, etc., etc. Tomas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home